Thursday, March 22, 2007

IMG_7295 copy


IMG_7295 copy
Originally uploaded by sweber4507.
Another sunrise shot...this one from from 33rd street headed towards Marine Drive. It's just a five minute drive from my house, and I just discovered it by accident the other weekend when we missed the normal route we usually take to Salty's restaurant, and ended up on 33rd instead. Amazingly it cuts across marshy open land just west of the airport and ends up right on Marine Drive around 1/2 mile from the restaurant! That wasn't the really great part, the best thing about it is that since it cuts through fairly open fields, it gives you a great view of Mt. Hood. I forgot about it until this morning, when it looked like it might be a promising sunrise, so I hopped in the car and sped out to the spot I remembered and was rewarded with a great sunrise!

1 comment:

Norm! said...

Yet another photo that would look great on my bare, bare walls.

'Normal route'? It's not like we go to Salty's twice week, honey :)